Descendants of Abraham PITSENBERGER
a discussion LIST is maintained at ROOTSWEB ...
use no subject; turn off signature file
to join, send message with text " subscribe " to PITSENBARGER-Lemail@example.com
A WELCOME! message will explain list mechanics and LIST address
- purchased land 1777 in Shenandoah (then Dunmore) Co., Virginia
- served as Private in Michael Reader's Co., Revolutionary War
- wrote will 12 April 1781
- will probated August Court 1781 in Shenandoah Co., Virginia
- Wife: Elizabeth TISSINGER
- Jacob (1767-1840) married Margaret BUTCHER (or METZGER)
- Abraham Jr (abt 1770-before 1840) married Mary COWGER
- Peter (1774-1837) married Mary Magdalene FRY
- Elizabeth Ann (abt 1774-1820) married John MOTES
- John (abt 1778) - died young??
- Philip (abt 1780-before 1840) married Catherine --?--
More details on the first 3 generations
Outline of the first 5 generations
Other collateral families discussed on PITSENBARGER-L:
et al. in Shenandoah,
Pendleton, Nicholas, Greenbrier Counties, VA; Darke, Jackson, Vinton,
Shelby Counties, OH; Wayne, Clinton, Carroll Counties, IN; Gentry,
DeKalb Counties, MO, etc.
For further information e-mail Wally Garchow at: firstname.lastname@example.org.