|Residential DSL Products|
|DSL Advanced||DSL Premium|
|One year term (Monthly fee)6:||$19.951|
(First 3 months, then $22.95)
(First 3 months, then $27.95)
(First 3 months, then $32.95)
PRICE DROP! $39.951
|Month-to-Month plan7:||$24.951||$29.951||$34.951||PRICE DROP! $49.951|
|Setup Fee:||None! (Self Install only)||None! (Self Install only)||None! (Self Install only)||None! (Self Install only)|
|Equipment2:||Click Here For Options||Click Here For Options||Click Here For Options||Click Here For Options|
|Email POP Accounts:||Entire Family||Entire Family||Entire Family||Entire Family|
|Personal Domain Web Hosting:||Not Available||Opt/$2.00||Opt/$2.00||Included!|
|WWW Disk Space:||10 mb||25 mb||25 mb||25 mb|
|Down/up Speed3:||up to 768kb/ 128-384kb||up to 1.5mb / 128-384kb||Fast! 1.5mb up to 3.0mb/ 384-512kb||WOW! 3.0mb up to 6.0mb / 384-768kb|
|Business DSL Products|
|DSL Basic||DSL Advanced||DSL Premium|
|One year term (Monthly fee)6:||$54.951||$69.951||PRICE DROP! $79.951|
|Setup Fee5:||$50||$25||No setup fee!|
|Equipment2:||Click Here For Options||Click Here For Options||Click Here For Options (Bridge ADSL 2/2+ Included!)|
|Virtual Email Server Pop Accounts:||20||50||Unlimited!|
|Fixed IP for company based mail servers||1 IP - Optional: $4/per month||1 IP - Optional: $4/per month||1 IP - included|
|Virus and Spam Filtering||Included!||Included!||Included!|
|Web Hosting (Apache or IIS6):||Included!||Included!||Included!|
|WWW Disk Space:||100 mb||250 mb||500 mb|
|Offsite backup space via secure FTP:||1 gb - included!||5 gb - included!||10 gb - included!|
|PHP/Perl/CGI Scripting Ability:||Included!||Included!||Included!|
|Secure Server (SSL) Access:||Optional - $25 setup - $5/per month||Optional - free setup - $5/per month||Included!|
|MySQL Database (100MB):||Optional - $25 setup - $5/per month||Optional - free setup - $5/per month||Included!|
|Down/Up Speed3:||up to 1.5mb / 128-384kb||1.5mb up to 3.0mb/ 384-512kb||3.0mb up to 6.0mb / 384-768kb|
|Monthly Hours:||75 Hours||150 Hours||Unmetered|
|Statewide Access Numbers:||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here|
|Disk Space:||10 megs||10 megs||10 megs|
|Shell Access:||Available By Request||Available by Request||Available by Request|
|Additional Emails:||Entire Family||Entire Family||Entire Family|
|Sign Up Form:||Printable Sign Up Form||Printable Sign Up Form||Printable Sign Up Form|
(1) An AT&T-ASI supplier surcharge will also be applied and is in addition to the monthly fee.This charge is currently $1.21. All pricing is subject to change with a 30 day notice.
(2) You may purchase your own equipment, provided that it is RFC-ADSL Bridge 1483 compliant. You are responsible for configuration and additional fees will apply should you need assistance.
(3) Speeds will vary depending on a number of conditions, mostly your distance from Telephone company's DSL equipment facilities to your location.
Down speed is from the Internet to your computer/router, Up speed is from your computer/router to the Internet.
(4) For routed static IP blocks, a customer justification document for IP usage must be filed with CalWeb.Com.
(5) No setup fee for existing CalWeb business customers upgrading to a business DSL product.
(6) All DSL annual fees are based on a 1 year commitment for services. After 1 year, your service will automatically switch to month-to-month pricing unless you email or call and renew your annual plan.Cancellation of service before the One Year Term is complete will incur a $99 disconnection charge and any waived setup fee.
(7) Month-to-Month pricing subject to change depending on Telco fees and other service charges that may vary, see item (1).
All plans require a Sixty (60) day notice to cancel DSL Service.
Some DSL Services or speeds may not be available at your location, please use the
instant check form
to determine availability.
Note: If you are currently an AT&T DSL customer and wish to transfer your service to CalWeb, AT&T charges an $11 transfer fee (nice, eh?) that will be shown on your first bill. To avoid this you can cancel your AT&T DSL first, then once the cancel goes through we can order your DSL line. Of course this means you will be without DSL for 3-5 days. Remember, there's a reason you're leaving AT&T and this confirms your decision!
|Additional Services Available to DSL and ISDN Accounts|
|Domain Registration Only||$25/1yr, $60/3yr, $75/5yr|
|DNS Only/Pointing||$25 Setup - $2.00/mo|
|Bridged/Fixed Static IP||1 IP: $4/mo - 4 IPs: $10/mo - 8 IPs: $14/mo|
|Routed Static IP4||16 IPs: $19/mo - 32 IPs: $29/mo - 64 IPs: $49/mo - 128 IPs: $69/mo|